- Used 621 theatrical-style fixtures
- Predominantly 150-watt par 38 incandescent lamps
- GE ConstantColor® CMH® 20-watt and
39-watt ceramic metal halide lamps
- 505 Janmar 738 Series LM II vertical
mini cylinder fixtures, with incandescent color filter, and 3" straight sided or 3"
* Facilities that operate at a common rate of $.10kWh can save up to $33,235 annually.
- 19% fewer fixtures installed in ceiling
- 84.9% reduction in watts consumed (annually)
- Reduced UV exposure by
- Lower labor costs
- Reduced BTU heat load
- Equivalent to removing the greenhouse gas emissions from 48 cars annually
- $10,000 annual savings *
"It's sort of like going from analog to digital. To my eye, it makes the art look crisper and clearer,"
Director of Curatorial Administration and Curator of
Contemporary and Northwest Art